cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection stock problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi quality professionals,

I am doing some of materials getting posted in quality inspection.

When i checked in qa32, therr is no inspection lots are created,

What is the problem, how to solve these issues,

Thanks & Regds

K.Bhuvaneswaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The inspection lot gets created while posting the GRN, if the respective Inspection type (01 or 04) is maintained in the material master. If the inspection lots are getting created, then you can clear the same from transaction QA11.

If the inspection type is not maintained in the material master, then the stock type as Unrestricted use gets copied into the PO & at GRN. If this stock type is changed manually from Unrestricted use to QI Stock, then the inspection stock does not get created but the material is posted to Inspection stock. In this case, you can clear the stock from QI stock from transaction MB1B using movement tyep 321.

Regards,

Prashant

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use tcode MB1B , Movement type 321. post the material from quality unrestricted

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

check in MM01, Quality inspection field,Activate the inspetionset up i.e. inthat when you take inspection type 01 , tick there the check box and save it .now do me21n, migo . Come back.......if your problem is not solved

Atul

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you saying that the material is getting into Quality stock without inspection lots, if Yes

the reason might be

1) while doing the GR the stock type of the material might be kept as Quality ( Where in MIGO)

and if you need to create Inspection lot, please activate in material master

Material master > QM View > Inspection setup> Inspection type > Select the required one and click on active

Please revert back with your findings

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to clear these lot quatities,

Also i want to know the details

Thanks

K.Bhuvaneswaran