Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCS postings to Contract

alexey_shvab
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All!

Can you explain me following thing in SAP ECC 6.0:

There is an "Example: Settlement of Non-Apportionable Settlement Charge Key" in SAP Library for ECC 6.0 which says that the following postings are generated in SCS:

-

Posting key Amount (euros) Account (text) Account assignment

40 331.49 470510 (Contract settlement w/o further settlement) Contract 1.1

40 168.51 470520 (RU settlement) Rental object 1

40 500.00 470510 (Contract settlement w/o further settlement) Contract 2.1

50 1000.00 470499 (Credit apportionable operating costs) Settlement unit

-

But SCS didn't make postings with account assignment to Contract :(. SCS make debit postings only to RO, even if RO leased out and there is an active Contract in concerned period.

Is it possible to make SCS postings with account assignment to Contract (for Non-Apportionable SCK) for leased-out ROs? How I can do this???

Thanks in advance

Alexey Shvab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

there is a flag in customizing of service charge keys, named " can be apport.". If this flag is not set, then this means that costs collected on this SCK can not be apported to the rental units. Therefore these costs remain on the contract or on the rental unit.

Please refer to the online documentation of the flag (F1) where this feature is explained in detail.

Regards, Franz

alexey_shvab
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for answer!

I have this flag unchecked and it means that SCK is "not apportionable to tenant".

Id like costs:

- remain on RU when RU is not assigned to Contract;

- remain on Contract (RA) when RU is assigned to contract.

But despite this flag SCS makes debit postings only to RO in both cases, even if RO leased out and there is an active Contract in concerned period.

What else can you recommend for making SCS postings with account assignment to Contract (RA) when RO is leased out???