cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing update at billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

my requirement is that , user shouldn't update the price in the condition tab of Billing document(header/item level)

How to prevent the user from updating the pricing, particualrly COPY MANUAL PRICING ELEMENTS AND REDETERMINE THE OTHERS.

can we make the update icon in display mode or block the above line to be updated,

UR suggestions please.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTFL for the combination of your del type and billing type go to your item category and choose D in pricing type

D is copy pricing elements unchanged

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have already maintained that.this doesn't fulfill the requirements.

But i want either the icon should be in diplay mode or the manual pricing elements should not be updated.

how can i inactivate the line or icon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SK,

One way, is to create a Screen Variant for Transaction VF01, in T. Code: SHD0

Key-in Transaction Code: VF01,

and go to Tab: Transaction Variants.

There, search for Transaction Variant (within Field, say Z2)

Down there, under Tab: Assigned Screen Variants, you will find various Screen Variant along with Program and Screen;

Check with,

Z2_6201 SAPLV69A 6201

Select it and go to Deails (lens icon).

On to next page, you will find various fields. Search for "Push-Button - BT_KONX" and made it as "Invisible" and save as your custom Variant.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: You may check with other combination, say:

Z2_0104 SAPMV60A 104

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Manual pricing condition will not updated in billing.

Goto condition types V/06. Select condition type and choose details (E.g PR00).

Deselect the fields amount / percent and value fields in Changes which can be made segment. System will not allow users to change the amounts in billing.

And one more option is choose pricing type D against your pricing procedure in maintain pricing procedure screen.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a transaction variant of VF01 and in the Program SAPLV69A and screen 6201, deactivate the Update icon from the variant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

i am unable to get the transaction variant z2, can u please help me to find the transaction variant.

for VF01 , I am not getting any variant.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SK,

You need to create your own.

T. Code: SHD0

Key-in, Transaction Code: VF01, and Click: Create (a Page-icon). This will create your Z-Screen Variant for VF01.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

maybe it should be possible to grayed out the button 'pricing' with the userexit LV69AFZZ.

Hope this will help.

regards

Claudia