cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful after resending 1 by 1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Its a support issue(file to idoc scenario).Many messages are failing in adapter engine daily with fatal error.When I try to resend the message 1 by 1 they are successfully send to receiver,but when i resend by selecting around 50 messages at a time they fail. I have also compared the payload of failed message with the successful message(when the same message is restarted)and found that the payload is exacly the same.

Plz check the below audit log of that failed message followed by success after restarting it.

Success Message successfully received by messaging system. Profile: XI URL: http://host:port/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): xxx

Success Using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.

Success Message successfully put into the queue.

Success The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

Success The message status set to DLNG.

Success Delivering to channel: File_Receiver_channel

Success MP: Entering module processor

Success MP: Processing local module localejbs/CallSapAdapter

Success File adapter receiver: processing started; QoS required: ExactlyOnce

Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: Error during variable substitution: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: Caught SAXException while parsing XML payload: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: > expected to close start-element-tag(:main:, row:2, col:11)

Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error during variable substitution: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: Caught SAXException while parsing XML payload: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: > expected to close start-element-tag(:main:, row:2, col:11): com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: Error during variable substitution:

com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: Caught SAXException while parsing XML payload: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: > expec

--->After few steps finally message status set to NDLV.

--> After restarting the message in adapter engine,the below steps started again and finally message was successful.

Success Admin action: Trying to redeliver message.

Success The message status set to TBDL.

Success Retrying to deliver message to the application. Retry: 4

Success The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

Success The message status set to DLNG.

Success Delivering to channel: File_Receiver_channel

Success MP: Entering module processor

Success MP: Processing local module localejbs/CallSapAdapter

Success File adapter receiver: processing started; QoS required: ExactlyOnce

Success File adapter receiver channel File_Receiver_channel: start processing: party " ", service "xxx"

Success Write to file "xxxx.xml" as binary, size xxx bytes

Success File processing complete

Success MP_LEAVE1

Success Acknowledgement creation triggered for type: AckNotSupported

Success The message was successfully delivered to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

Success The message status set to DLVD.

Success Acknowledgement sent successfully for type: AckNotSupported

I request you to please help me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has to do with the perfomance of file adapter due to high load of messages. You may opt for EOIO processing for getting higher successful rate.

Regards,

Prateek