cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new namespace and tried copying objects from another namesapce into this new one.

When i active new namespace objects in the change lists, i am getting an error.

Activation of the change list canceled

Check result for Software Component Version yashtechnologies | YH1366 | 1.0 | 0:

Standard error type ExchangeLogData for namespace http://yash.com/yh1366/file_file_FCC is in another change list

Software component version must be activated together with standard error types in the same change list

when i try to activate s/w comp version, i am getting the same error.

how to solve this problem......

Thanks,

Sobha

Edited by: Sobha C on Dec 8, 2008 7:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I solved this error by going to change list and then selecting all the three components together and activating

ExchangeLogData

ExchangeFalutData

SWCV component

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sobha

I think you ExchangeLogData and ExchangeErrorData data type are in other change list. Drag and drop these fault objects in your main change list where all your other objects are located and then activate all.

-Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First activate the Software component version, ExchangeFaultData and ExchangeLogData (all 3 together) and then activate the other objects copied from some other namespace.

Regards,

Laawanya Danasekaran

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

First activate the namespace created and then activate the other copied objects.

Thanks!

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First Activate Namespace from change list with the same name.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First activate only ExchangeFaultData and ExchangeLogData. Then activate other objects.

Regards,

Prateek