cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Clearance management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need help on work clearance management. I know the equipment calibration procedure.

Please tell me the steps to be followed to carry out work clearance management activity.

I gone through the help file but failed to get the flow

Provide ur inputs

thanks

ASD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Beautiful document by Thiyagrajan,

Pls find some other also

[1. |http://erp.esworkplace.sap.com/esworkplace(bD1lbiZjPTgwMCZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?packageid=DBBB6D8AA3B382F191E0000F20F64781&id=CBBB4FECB3F340D7AE136FE975DB39F8]

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can refer [Work clearance management|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/b4/648558c50111d4b3860050da4ce52a/content.htm], kindly work the steps in IDES you can understand the flow

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

It is a good document .

I got one problem ,i followed the steps as per document but when i am trying to work clearance application through t code IW32 i am unable to see WC Application tab. or icon.

What i am missing.

regards

ASD

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether the technical objects you have used is having the permit which is WCM category or check whether you have activated the WCM for the maintenance order in IMG settings

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I have checked both the conditions both are ok. Still there is no work clearance application tab./icon.

Thanks

ASd

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Are you working the SAP model company or creating your own for WCM .kindly compare with Model company and check

the above said process is for activating the WCM in maintenance order

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

I am trying in development server of our client.

ASD

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly check the activation of WCM to maintenance order and assign the same to the maintenance order and issue the permit .then check

regards

thyagarajan