cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new shipment costing procedure.Now I want to proceed to the step "Define pricing procedure determination for shipment costs "

But in that I am not aware of Service agent group, Item determination procedure group and

Shipping type group. I am just aware of shipping type .....

Now how do I find the other values based on just shipping type....

Regards,

Ameya K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurunadh's comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In shipment Cost calculation, Shipping type group is assigned to shipping type you need For ex: Shipping type- Truck. This you can define and assign in the T-code T_72.

Second: Assign the Item determination group to Item category. Item category you will assign it to the shipment cost document when you define shipment cost document (T_56). Item determination group helps you in determining what type of cost it is relevant to...thru item category. For ex: Transporation cost or customs cost etc. T-Code:T_71.

Third: you can define Service agent procedure group depending on the transport medium you are using...ex: Road transporters...0001.

To these combination and under Transportion planning point you can assign your pricing procedure.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ameya,

Please chek with Path:

SPR_ --> IMG --> Logistics Execution --> Transportation --> Shipping Cost --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define and Assign Pricing Procedure

Here, you need to maintain:

Define and assign shipping type procedure group

Define and assign item procedure group

Define service agent procedure group

Maintain pricing procedure

Define pricing procedure determination for shipment costs

________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Refrence:

[Shipping Cost - Pricing Procedure|]

[Shipping Cost - Pricing Procedure1|]

Edited by: Amit Yadav on Dec 8, 2008 7:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit ,

Thanks for the reply...My question is " How do i find the values that needs to be maintained on the specified path "

The values that i need to know are :

1) Item determination procedure group

2) Service agent group

3) Shipping type group

I just know the shipping type ...i.e "Z001"

Regards,

Ameya K.