Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario-3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one scenario.

Customer has gave an orderu2026.100000Rs.with site.

Basically it is constructionu2026u2026Scenario.

Client has to construct four houses.

Each house (25000Rs)u2026apporx

After constructing all four houses u2026.client will get one house back.

In my view.

while constructing all four housesu2026we will consider as four projects.

This scenario will falls on Customer projects.

After completing we will get back one house.

This will come and sit as ASSET.(How we can settleu2026how we can show exact revenue)

Can u plz any one explain me

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use a single project to track costs. Create a customer project, and in the second level create 4 WBS elements and assign an investment profile ( which must be created before hand) manually to the WBS element. Release the project and an AuC will be created for the AuC WBS element. Keep on posting costs to all 4 WBS elements as usual and settle 3 to cost centers and the 1 to the AuC. Finally upon completion of the project, you can settle the AuC to a fixed asset and start capitalization.

To settle to AuC its pretty straightforward. You just have to run the settlement in Automatic mode.

Hope you understood this.

Edited by: Renjith Yesudasan on Dec 8, 2008 10:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Venkat.....Amaresh.Venu...........Renjith.

Thanx for all valuable inputs.

I have rewarded points to all.

@Renjith....u mean to say while creating new wbs.....we have to give Investment profile in control tab/Assignment...object class.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats right Chandra!

Best Regards

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnak u

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is advisable to consider 3 houses under 'Costomer Projects' and 1 house under 'Investment Project' and settle against AUC. Considering in the above way will ease the flow of costs for AUC and settlement.

In case if you consider all the houses under customer projects, it would be difficult for settling the costs.

Venu

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chandra Sai

You'll have to settle it to AUC, as Srinivas mentioned.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

U need to settle the Project Cost to AUC and capitalize it as Asset. Then u can lease the asset using Asset Lease funcitonality and book revenues.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/22/983841906da52fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Venkat