cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Value in Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I've set a credit limit for a customer using FD32 and the sales value field in the status group, is not updating. the receivables, and credit exposure is updating but the sales value is not. How can I activate it? Why is it not updating?

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check with table so66 and so67 and check weather in ur pricing procedure net value sub total 'A'

I hope it will use full for u.

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OMO1 -> select info structure SO66 & S067 -> double click on the same -> you will get a pop-up of parameters -> there you will see ' No Updating' would be ticked in your case -> now click on radio button ' Synchronous updating' -> save -> then create the orders and check if sales value is updating or not... I am sure it'll update the FD32 now..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've checked the S066 info struct and its already set to synchronous but still, sales value is not updating. I cant see the S067 info struct. what is it?

Thanks,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok.. now in OMO1 there is a column ' Updating' under which there are Radio Buttons.. now, check against SO66 if you have selected the Radio Button '1' or not.. I doubt you have selected radio button 'K' over there against SO66.

SO67 is an info structure wherein open deliveries and open billing documents are updated..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is set as synchronous updating (1) and still not working. i dont have S067 in standard sap.

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check my previous reply carefully, wherein I have mentioned you to check the column 'Updating' in OM01 initial screen against S066 info structure...

Check the same and let me know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the advice but i figured out how to fix it myself. its not with the updating in OMO1.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Great to hear that your problem is solved but it'd be benificial for all of us if you can provide the details of route cause.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after activating the update for S066 and S067, ive checked the credit active for the item category and when i created orders, the sales value was updated.