cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using XI with SCM ICH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm designing an interface to post VMI orders (EDI 852)to SCM ICH via XI. Since I am very new to SCM, trying to understand how the data gets posted to ICH. We are sending XML messages, but are IDoc's or BAPI's used to actually post the data. Where does the data actually 'live'?

Thanks,

Maura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maura,

the new way to send data to SAP via XI are Proxies. So there are no IDocs or RFCs in the backend SCM but Proxies. If you know the message interface from XI, you can locate the Proxy in transaction SPROXY of your SCM system (by component and namespace). Behind that proxy is a piece of ABAP which takes care of the inbound processing. Proxies can be monitored via transaction SXI_MONITOR in the receiving system, so that would be similar to the IDoc monitor in IDOc processing.

Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Christine!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all..

I have a similar problem..

I have an inbound message from XI to ICH with some custom fields, it works but the XSLT generated by the proxy dosn't translate one fields to the ABAP structure..

The field is a string and it is defined in the ABAP generated structure as a string..

How can I do?

Can I debug the xslt?

Thanks a lot..

Marco..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone show me the steps to configure ICH in my new SCM system. I could able to execute other BSPs but when i tried 'sca/ich' transaction and ICH-SMI Start page, getting 'session timed out' error.

I believe there should be some setting to make sure/correct for ICM working.

Any ideas please...

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

do the following settings

icm/server_port_0: PROT=HTTP, PORT=XXXX, TIMEOUT=900

icm/server_port_1: PROT=HTTPS, PORT=XXXX, TIMEOUT=900

icm/server_port_2: PROT=SMTP, PORT=XXXXX, TIMEOUT=900

icm/server_port_3: PROT=HTTPS, PORT=XXXX, TIMEOUT=900

Rgds.

Answers (0)