cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Destination Storage bin in TO Creation/Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At what all places can I change Destination Storage Bin in TO create n confirm.

I have TR, now first I will convert TR to TO in foreground....Can I change destination storge bin at this point?

I have TO, while Confirmation ...Can I change destination storage bin? If yes in confirmation - then which type (Pick, Transfer or Pick + Transfer)

Thanks,

Ravi Davda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

• When TR to TO or creating transfer order manually, definitely yse, you can change the destination storage bin in the foreground, on the screen of selecting storage type, you can do it for another storage bin chosen.

• And TO confirmation, yes, you can do that accordingly, too! But it's only for TO of stock transfer to the real storage bin, not picking? I.e. After picking the stock will be picked up for storage bin to the dynamic bin of interim storage type, it's a temporary bin, normally you can't change it!

Regards

Tao

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do the below settings.

In storage type master data Dst bin ch. during confirm = 1

Warehouse management-Physical Inventory---define types per storage type :in that for that particular storage type un tick all the columns.

Cancel the TO which you have created and once again create the TO, then at the time of confirmation you can edit the destination bin.

Regards

Shakir

kiran_reddy19
Explorer
0 Kudos

If TO is being created using L_TO_CREATE_TR function module, then Bin details can be changed using the FM importing table IT_TRITE.

In this table, bin details can be specified.

0 Kudos

Hi Reddy ,

In Function "L_TO_CREATE_TR" does we can specify the Return Storgae Bin ? I found in parameter 'IT_TRITE', Just have the Source Storage Bin and Destination Storage Bin. How we can specify the Retrun Storage bin or Is there have any other parameter that can be specify the Source Storage Bin as Return Storage Bin ?

Thanks so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are processing TR to create the TO you can change the destination bin only in certain cases. E.g. if you are doing picking for outbound deliveries, I would wonder if you could change the destination bin.

To be able to change destination bin during confirmation you have to carry out certain settings and what I told you before is true in this case as well: in certain processes you won't be able to change the destination bin even if you did the necessary setting for destination bin change.

Please check this link for details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c6/f83e5a4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

If you set the indicator for Destination bin change during confirmation for the desired storage type in Customizing for Warehouse Management under Logistics Execution ® Warehouse Management ® Master Data ® Define Storage Type, you will be able to change the destination bin when confirming a transfer order if, for example, the destination bin proposed by the system is damaged.

No destination bin can be entered during confirmation for

dynamic coordinates

transfer orders with return subitems

Lean WM (if the destination bin is defined in the movement type)

posting change TOs

inventory based on putaway

additions to existing stock in storage units

stock removal from or putaway into bulk storage

two-step confirmation

transaction Confirm single item

the case where you are using a putaway strategy

all other items in a TO with storage units, if you have already confirmed the first item for the storage unit. The system changes the destination storage bin for all dependent items during confirmation of the first item.

stock removals from a bulk storage managed with storage units

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Dec 8, 2008 1:46 PM