cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus

I want to close the Project while closing i am getting error that purchase requisition commitment exists for the WBS . PR's created from the project builder and these purchase requistion are unwanted.

Tried by deleting the components / locking the WBS but still unable to close the project.

Need solution without doing any customization.

kindly give suggestions for this query.

Thanks

PP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set deletion flag for the purchase requisitions and try to close. It should work.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When the material is added - it creates an reservation and when the WBS is released -it creates an PR.

Even by setting the deletion flag also not allowing to close the project (still getting the error messae - Puchase requisition exists).

CJI5 will just display the commitment items to the project.

recommend possible solution to close the project?

Thanks

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your case is there something stoping you from deleting the outstanding PR or PO commitments? If no then get some help form the MM consultant or visit the MM forum and find out and delete the commitments.

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In me52n there is a check box"Closed" at item level.

Checked it and try.

Regards

Abhinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Checked in ME52N transaction and the Closed option is Greyed out in Quantities/dates tab.

Thanks

PP

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in me2j is there any order created for this PR ??

Search with refrence of same WBS element or Network n activity.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the commitment is due to PR, set the deletation flg. to PR & close the project. if you are getting any other message while closing check report CJI5 for any other commitament open for that project.

Regards

Nitin

Edited by: Nitin Patoliya on Dec 7, 2008 11:12 AM