Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF UD ICCO MSUB SPCO STUP

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I have done UD for many inspection lot but still all inspection lot are dispalyed in the QA33 list with green trafic signal and the status UD ICCO MSUB SPCO STUP

Please let me know what does it mean and what else process I need to do.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

All of first in the selection lay out for QA33 screen select the Radio Button accroding to requirement of the lot selection, (You must have keep "Select All inspection lot", hence it is displaying all lots) in the "List Settings" available in the lower part of the screen.

Now it's displaying these lots (Completed one) with GREEN traffic light, it means these lot are been completed for all the processes like Result Recording, Valuation of Results, and finally when got done, the traffic light (TL) becomes green. So the TL indicated the UD is done for these lots.

Now towards the System status.

It is the Key displaying the current status of an object. It's cross application component.

This status tells the user that a certain business transaction was performed for an object and certain are pending yet.

For example when the lot get triggered initially the status get set as CRTD CHCR SPRQ or "REL CALC SPCO"

it means CRTD = Created===> the lot is in created stages not released for RR, as soon as we assign the Task list to the lot, it becomes REL=Released===> Released for RR.

CHCR=Characteristic Require===> all the MIC in the lot are Required for RR.

SPRQ= Stock Posting Required.===> After UD, the stock posting must be done then as soon as it stock posting completes the status get set to SPCO=Stock Posting Completed.

The same ways your lot is having the Status is

UD ICCO MSUB SPCO STUP it means

UD=Usage decision has been made

ICCO = All inspections completed (RR for all MIC is completed)

SPCO=Stock Posting Completed.

STUP = Statistics updated

And Above all, when ever you want to display the details related to System Status, click on the blue colored "i" button, for "Status Detail". it located on the right end of the same row where the status UD ICCO MSUB SPCO STUP is written.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is system status

UD ICCO MSUB SPCO STUP

UD-Usage decision has been made

ICCO-All inspections completed

MSUB-Marked for subsystem

SPCO-Stock posting completed

STUP-Statistics updated

but still all inspection lot are dispalyed in the QA33

once ud is done all the lots will dispalya s report, if you dont want the UD lots in report then select

lots without usage decision in the selectionscreen of QA33

-ashok

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please let me know what is the inspection type you are using .

The meaning of UD ICCO MSUB SPCO STUP

UD- Usage Decision has been made

ICCO- All inspection completed

SPCO- stock posting completed

STUP- Statistics Updates

MSUB - Marked for subsystem

Regards

Gajesh