cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type missing in the conditions screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a condition type for which value will be entered manually in the sales order. When I create a sales order the condition type is not visible in the conditions screen. What shall I do to see the condition type for which I will enter the value? Now I am entering the contion type manually and giving the value.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually if you set it all up correctly (with V/06 on the condition type, access sequences) you can create a record ala VK11 with a value of 0. This will then auto-populate in the sales document, and the user can then overwrite it as they need.

Play around and tweak the config settings right and it works

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is SAP standard behaviour and it makes sence.

If you customized a condition as manually, then you must be entered the condition type in the order and then you can maintain these condition in the order.

It is not possible to set a condition as manually and then the condition type is with a line in the order with value zero and then you can entered only the value in the order.

Hope this will help.

regards

Claudia

tariq_aziz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understand from your error is that you would like to SEE the condition type appear in the sales order. Since you are able to enter manually, you have included the cond type in the pricing procedure, thats ok.

If a master record is maintained it would appear in the relevant sales order. For the condition type I presume you would have already done relevant settings to take priority on 'manual' entries or auto entry.

Hope this

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you are facing is not at all a problem. Its a standard behaviour. If you maintain a condition type as manual entry in V/06, then in sale order condition tab, you have to key in the condition type also manually apart from giving value.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The condition types for which you are entering the value manually has to be manually entered in the conditions screen... The reason being as they are not having any condition records.. they will not be populated in the conditions screen automatically..

Hrishi