cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization restirction at VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have 2 dist channels as exports and civil.At VL01N delivery creation level the User should not be able to process the deliveries that belong to Exports Dist channel but can process for civils.

Is it possible ? If yes then how?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev

Quite possible. Have two shipping conditions, "01 - Civil" and "03 - Exports" and whenever you create customer master for exports and civil, you can have the above shipping conditions assigned in Sales Area Data and sub tab "Shipping". Similarly, have two shipping points one for exports (say 7000) and another one for civil (say 7100) and assign these two shipping points to plant (say 1000) in OVXC.

Now in OVL2, assign your shipping point as follows:

01:::0001::::1000::::7100

03:::0001::::1000::::7000

Now in VL01N, system will only allow the end users to process the delivery only if the above combination met.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

This could be achieved by creating a Role in T. Code: PFCG (say, you may create Role: AL_SD_DLVRY_XXXX)

Once created, while assigning this role in to User profile, in T. Code: SU01 --> Tab: Role; explain the same to BASIS-ADMIN.

BASIS-Admin, will maintain the same, while "Maintaining Authorizing Data and Generate Profile" (for Sales and Distribution --> Sales Area; along with the Plant).

Here BASIS-Admin, will maintain Dist. Channel, say "Export" or "Civil"; instead of "*", which means "Access to ALL") under Sub-Tab: Authorization; in to Tab: Role; along with the "Said Plant"

Now, all the users, having this Z-Role, in to his User-Profile, will able to create Delivery with authorized Dist. Channel, instaed of ALL.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Though your answer has brought quite closer to the solution but the problem is i wish to have the auth object for delivery document types

But i am not able to find it out . All i could find is sales doc type for ex .""Authorization for Sales Document Types"and billing type.

Kindly suggest about the"Authorization for delievrydocument type".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

I tried to find-out the "Auth. Object" for Delivery Doc.-type; but couldn't find; but I think, you must seek assistance from MM-Expert (you may post the query in to MM-forum) to find-out the Auth. Object for Delivery Doc. Type

Once you will find Auth. object; you know how to restrict the same in to User-Profile.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: While searching in to Forum, I found a related thread ( not exact to your query, but a similar kinda requiremeny with P.O.).

[Auth. Object - PO|]

So, your requirement could be ful-filled, once you find the Auth.-Object.