Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

my requirement is this,

1 have 3 depot, i want to create invoice, on separate number range for each depot ( not for copying F2 to ZF2)

how we can do this??

thanks

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

If you are going to define three billing documents for 3 depo's you can define different number range through VN01 transaction then you can assign that number range to the billing documents through VOFA transaction.

If you are going to use single billing document then you want to different number range according to Depo's then you need to go for some User Exits with the help of ABAPer.

Try with this User Exit.

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

The internal number range used in the standard system is specified in the billing type table and can be changed in this user exit. This user exit is only called when the billing documents is created.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Dec 6, 2008 9:21 AM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You can achieve this by using below userexit-

USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

Please take help from your ABAP person for this.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create three different number ranges. Use transaction : VN01. Put new interval no (eg.45,46,etc) & number range.

Deside which number range you want to use for which depot. Note down the number range code. (eg. 45, 46,etc)

Use USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

You need to modify thiis program. Put conditions to select relevant number range code based on the delivering (plant) depot number.

Then system should check through which depot PGI is done & accordingly it will select correct number range.

It will assign latest number while saving the billing document.

Thanks & Regards,

Savita Swami

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj

As you want to go for different number ranges for the 3 sales depots go with USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ).Give your inputs that in which series the number range should start and end for those 3 sales depots . That inputs you give it to the ABAP'er

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

You can achive this requirement through No.range user exit and with the help of abap.

i) You should have seperated set of No ranges created for each Depot.

ii) You should maintain Number table with plant /billing type and No. range object.

Regards,

R.Janakiraman

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Try with USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi