cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPA Status in Audit Management module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to change the status of CAPA from 'Confirm' to 'Outstanding'. Is it possible to do?

We can undo the status of Audit Plan and Audit if it is released. Can it be possible in case of CAPA once it is cofirmed.

Regards,

Smita Misal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

I think there is no meaning to change the status from Confirmed to Outstanding because the Completed status is changed to Confirmed status by compatent person.

If you still want to go ahead with the same scenario you can map the requirement as bellow :

u2022Configure 'Status Profile for User Status' in IMG activity 'System Adjustment' for Audit Management. Here you have to Create new status profile and define the status network by assigning Lower and Higher status accordingly.

u2022In your case create new/ edit existing status profile and assign Lowest Status u2018Outstandingu2019 to u2018Confirmedu2019 Status.

u2022Assign Object type u2018Corrective & Preventive Actionu2019 with the help of Object Type button on tool bar.

Hope this will solve your problemu2026

Regards,

Chandrashekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

Here question is what business process needs this?

SAP might not thought of the process you are looking for. So simple answer to this is copy and create new CAPA and process.If authorised delete old one.

Suahs Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

The requirement of Undo Confirmed Status is for following purpose,

1. Once the status is confirmed by Auditee, he will not see the CAPA again as he already confirmed it.

2. If the Auditor is not satisfied with the CAPA taken by Auditee, how it will be known to Auditee that CAPA is not proper.

3. In this case if Auditor changes the status again to Outstanding then only Auditee will come to know about it and he can take necessary action.

Regards,

Smita

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think once confirmed the CAPA you will not be able to undo it. Will require a development (BADI)to change the status of the CAPA.

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh,

I know once confirmed status we are not able to undo it. but is it possible through administrative rights. From Basis team.

Regards,

Smita