cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referencs fields unknown in smartofrms form inteface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai experts..

i had developed a smartform for diaplaying customer opening n colsing balancess.

for this i had created a zstructure ( whatever the fields need to print in form) and placed in

form inerface .

now i devloped a driver prog. for calculations n i had done all the calculations for opening nad closing bal. when i passing to form its asking for refernce fields is unkown .i.e closing n opening bal are type dmbtr( currecy fields) .is there any restriction of refernce field must be sent thru form interface .

event if i had declared n passing thru local variables loop is not working for local varilables .

plz sugest me .....

tanx in advance ................

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

For Currency and Quantity fields you need to mention them in the Currency/Quant Tab of Global definitions. like say wa-dmbtr etc etc.

I hope you problem gets solved with this.

Regards,

Ravi Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Satya,

> While using the currency and quantity fields for a smart form, you have to specify their reference fields explicitly in the Currency / Quantity tab. You will find this tab in the global definitions.

>

> Once you have entered the reference fileds in this tab, your problem will be solved.

>

> Regards,

> Niharika Tejpal.

Tell me the difference between your answer and Ravi Kiran's??? Dont you people see the previous replys before typing in yourse??? What is the fun in giving the same answer???

Reported!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in smart forms while using currency fields you must use the reference field. this option available in smart forms

only. so check it. and pass the reference field.

you should use menge or meins.