cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two currency in one sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

We are made one sale order in EURO currency,Now our customer wants some quantity in USD.

Can i put the two currency in one sale order?What i do?

Regards,

T.Murugu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not yet get correct answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugu,

As per standard SAP the billing document will be created as per the header currency of the sales order only, but if you want the currency of the line item to reflect in the billing document then you need to assign pricing routines to the pricing procedure used and once that is done you can go to Additional data A at the Line Item level and choose document currency in Material group 4.

Make sure that you maintain the conversion(USD to EURO & vice versa) in SPRO.

Regards,

Roshan Senapati.

Edited by: roshan senapati on Jan 8, 2009 8:07 AM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi murga

Say you have entered the material MAT1 in the line item 10(5pcs) and line item 20(10pcs) and in line item 10 you change the currency to USD .But for the line item 10 you keep the currency in EURO only .But make sure you are maintaining the currency conversion between these two currencies in SPRO->general settings-> Maintain currency conversions

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Thanks for your replies.

We are putting Header Price in Euro currency.But line items to be given to EURO AND USD.

ie First THREE ITMES IN EURO CURRENCY 4 AND 5 ITEMS IN USD.I am able to change the currency.

But Item conditon effective price Converting to header Currency. (ie Item 4 and 5 usd value converting to euro currency value )

Regards,

T.Murugu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

You can create Sales Order with two different Currency Based on the Customizing :

But at the time of billing the Currency conversion will take place to the sales organization default currency.

View the Statistical Currency of Sales Organization: OVX5

Check the table: EWUCURRS

See Notes: 91481 and 135661

regards,

A S