cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TableSorter.java is not founf in Java Native type

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to assign table sorter type for a context attribute but it is not available in Java Native type

do i need to copy from some other place if so

where can i copy and where i have to put this so that it is avilable for my application

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

TableSorter.java file from the

<Driver Name>:\Program Files\SAP\JDT\eclipse\examples

In that open the project WebDynpro_Table. And from it's src/packages copy the TableSorter.java file and paste into your project's src/packages. Then change the package name accordingly in the TableSorter.java. and then it will be available in java native types.

This is a temporary version of TableSorter.

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i copied the TableSorter.java in to src/packges but

in TableSorter.java package is

package com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tests.utils;

now tell what changes i need to do...

affter copying in to my project-> src->Packages folder

TableSorter.java is not visible in NWDS what may b the reason

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

if u copied this in the file structure , then u have to restart the studio.

otherwise ,just rebuild the project.

when u copy this in file structure , in studio , all the contents are from work space , so it will not take those files u copied in file structure. restart the studio . this will solve it ..

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you copied the .java file to

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Documents\SAP\workspace\TableCompare\src\packages ->TableSorter.java

restarted the NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why should he restart the NWDS after copying a file? Just refresh the folder in the Navigator view.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Armin,

I incorported the TableSorter.java in my project and was able to create context attributes out of it. When I build the project I get the following errors. Looks like WD is not able to resolve some interfaces referenced in TableSorter class. Do I need to include any specific DCs in my project ?

[timer] WebDynpro generator finished in 2.123 seconds

[javac] Compiling 33 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\spatlu\.dtc\1\t\3F4BCF3970659C6DB7274740F7FABB77\classes

C:\Documents and Settings\spatlu\.dtc\1\DCs\hubbell.com\appl\ptl.wd.hub.pricesheets\_comp\src\packages\com\sap\tc\webdynpro\tests\utils\TableSorter.java:39: duplicate class: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tests.utils.TableSorter

public final class TableSorter {

^

C:\Documents and Settings\spatlu\.dtc\1\DCs\hubbell.com\appl\ptl.wd.hub.pricesheets\_comp\src\packages\com\hubbell\ptl\wd\hub\pricelist\java\TableSorter.java:16: cannot resolve symbol

symbol : class IWDAbstractTableColumn

import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.api.IWDAbstractTableColumn;

^

C:\Documents and Settings\spatlu\.dtc\1\DCs\hubbell.com\appl\ptl.wd.hub.pricesheets\_comp\src\packages\com\hubbell\ptl\wd\hub\pricelist\java\TableSorter.java:25: cannot resolve symbol

symbol : class IWDTableColumnGroup

import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.api.IWDTableColumnGroup;

^

C:\Documents and Settings\spatlu\.dtc\1\DCs\hubbell.com\appl\ptl.wd.hub.pricesheets\_comp\src\packages\com\hubbell\ptl\wd\hub\pricelist\java\TableSorter.java:28: cannot resolve symbol

symbol : class WDTableColumnSortDirection

import com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.api.WDTableColumnSortDirection;

Do let me know. Thanks in advance !

Former Member
0 Kudos

To me this looks like you try to use a TableSorter that was build for NW04s in a NW04 application.

Armin

Answers (0)