Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to clarify below.

1) what is the difference for credit limit in status tab and total amount or indivdual limit in central data tab?

2) if my receivable amount is less than credit limit BUT credit exposure (because of high sales value) already over the credit limit, will it block? why?

3) credit limit used is the percentage for credit exposure amount that over the credit limit?

say credit limit is 100k and credit exposure is 120k, so it is over 100%. may i know correct?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for answering this question, first of all i need to know what type of check are you using, if you are using dynamic check, then horizon period will play a vital role. There may be cases where proper update does not take place. if your are testing on the same day, different scenarios, then there may be a problem with updating S066(OMO1) also.

regards

Prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using automatic credit control, then in the configuration, open sales order values may not be ticked. Hence for considering block open items are not included. To go to config settings, you can go to FD33 and from there you can click automatic credit control to check config settings. I am not remembering the t code now.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)In central data:(current credit limit assigned) Total amount: Total credit limit receiving from all CCAs

Largest ind amt: Tells about the credit limit currently receiving from that particular CCA.

Maximum permitted credit limits:Total amount: Total limit across all CCAs the customer may get

Ind Amount: Customer may get for that particular CCA

Status tab: Permitted credit limit for that customer currently in that particular CCA

2) Yes it will block if you have the configuration accordingly. Because credit limit takes into account all the open items with are not cleared.(Sales/delivery/billing/ not cleared for accounting)

3) Yes you are correct. Credit limit used is the percentage of credit exposure.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for point 2, it is NOT blocked if receivable is below credit limit. this is why i ask here. any advice?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

For the Credit Block to take place for Your Point No. 2.

There is Credit horizon which comes into picture.Actually your order should get blocked for failed credit check.

But if your horizon is 2 months or so and you have released some of the blocked orders within the period for that customer.

Then the system will allow the orders within that period.

Please check your configuration

regards,

A S