Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in reimporting a model

former_member8532
Participant
0 Kudos

hello all,

I am working on ess personal information->personal data web dynpro application.

backend guys add a extra field in rfc strucure i have to just display this field on screen.

i did reimport model ,

then did the model binding for this extra added field.

then i build the application and deployed it .

but after that i getting an error but if i remove that extra field from mapping then there is no error .

jco is ok.

below is the error

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Access via NULL object reference not possible., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:101)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.FcPersInfo.onCleanup(FcPersInfo.java:614)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.wdp.InternalFcPersInfo.onCleanup(InternalFcPersInfo.java:807)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.FcPersInfoInterface.onCleanup(FcPersInfoInterface.java:246)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.wdp.InternalFcPersInfoInterface.onCleanup(InternalFcPersInfoInterface.java:299)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.wdp.InternalFcPersInfoInterface$External.onCleanup(InternalFcPersInfoInterface.java:463)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.cleanUp(FPMComponent.java:645)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.access$1000(FPMComponent.java:78)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.exitCalled(FPMComponent.java:965)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPMProxy.exitCalled(FPMComponent.java:1136)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.BackendConnections.wdDoExit(BackendConnections.java:124)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.wdp.InternalBackendConnections.wdDoExit(InternalBackendConnections.java:228)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingCustomController.doExit(DelegatingCustomController.java:77)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.exitController(Controller.java:180)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.exit(Controller.java:154)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.exitController(Component.java:251)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.exit(Controller.java:154)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.exit(ClientComponent.java:219)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.exit(ClientApplication.java:474)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.destroy(ClientApplication.java:527)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.destroy(ApplicationSession.java:396)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientWindow.destroyApplicationSession(ClientWindow.java:235)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doDestroyApplication(ClientSession.java:1003)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doSessionManagementPostProcessing(ClientSession.java:789)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:264)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:149)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.core.ApplicationHandle.doProcessing(ApplicationHandle.java:73)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.portal.pb.impl.AbstractApplicationProxy.sendDataAndProcessActionInternal(AbstractApplicationProxy.java:860)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.portal.pb.impl.AbstractApplicationProxy.create(AbstractApplicationProxy.java:220)

at com.sap.portal.pb.PageBuilder.updateApplications(PageBuilder.java:1288)

at com.sap.portal.pb.PageBuilder.createPage(PageBuilder.java:355)

at com.sap.portal.pb.PageBuilder.init(PageBuilder.java:548)

Thanks .

Punit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member8532
Participant
0 Kudos

J2ee engine restart solve the problem

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Punit,

Follow the two things

1. Make sure that the JCO you are using is working fine.

Check that the userid and password is still valid.

2. Check whether the RFC is working fine or any changes happened? Log in with the user same as portal and then execute the RFC.

3. Restart your server and NWDS.

it will solve your problem.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Punit,

did you check the trace in st22.

It seems like a backend problem not the frontend

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri