cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when we run TA OVM2, it shows some inspection lots with inspection type 08 (Stock Transfer) we would like to delete.

How can I do that?

I've tried already to do a usage decision in QA11, but I get the following error message:

The function you selected can not be carried out: Access usage decision

There are 3 buttons: "Detailed Info" : CRTD disallowed

"Status disply" and "Cancel".

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Anne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai anne,

pls check the inspection lot is assigned with tasklist & sample calculation.

It will help you

REgds

K.Bhuvaneswaran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

You have to do two things :

1. You have to remove the Inspection Type '08' from your material Master's Quality view tab so that inspection lot couldn't be generated in future with the stock transfer activity.

2. Please make a inspection plan by Go to QP01 ---> put material code & plant code ---> put Usage (select correct usage for stock transfer or create it in customization) & Status '4' (Release) and save it. Then go to QA02 & Assign this inspection plan to the inspection lot. then give UD to it and then cancel it thru QA12 --> Usage Decision ---> Functions ---> Cancel Lot ---> and SAVE it.

I Hope it will solve your problem.

Please revert with comments.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for the answers.

I was able to do a usage decision, but I am not able to post a stock transfer.

The problem is, the stock in quality inspection is empty, because I did a stock transfer to unrestricted use earlier.

But when I want to do the usage decision, it requires a stock transfer with the amount of the inspection lot, but I cannot do that, because I get a message that there is a stock inconsistency due to the zero stock in quality inspection.

What can I do?

Thanks

Anne

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anne,

If you don't want this inspection lots then cancel the lots in T-code : QA02..

In future if you don't want that the lot is being created on stock transfer then deactivate the inspection type 08 in material master ..

Thanks

Kaushik

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

For recording the usage decision the inspection lot should be in REL condition .kindly go into the inspection lot and assign the inspection task list and then proceed with usage decision .before that create task list with past date(before inspection lot created) with correct usage

regards

thyagarajan