Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table --Changes - What - Who ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to close to all the tables including the AGR_CUSTOM trying to determine where Ican find ;

a> Changes onto the roles over period ( Auth changes -not users added )

d> Who did those changes

can some one...tell me that secret !

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

morten_nielsen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to have a look at the "Who" "What" and "When", try transaction RSSCD100_PFCG (you can also find it through SUIM), it will give you the change documents.

Changes to roles are documented in the Change Document tables (CDHDR, CDCLS, CDPOS etc).

Im not quite sure what your requirement are, but if it for reporting purpose, I would allways go for the standard transaction.

Regards

Morten

0 Kudos

Even though you have the tables are linked by some IDs and to have the final view, you have to map them.

So if you were looking for the report.. its good to use the RSSCD100_PFCG.

Its a different case, if you were only interested in the "secret"

Cheers !!

Zaheer

0 Kudos

SUIM I am not lookingn at I wanted the table ! from the table column headign I can find out - SUIM I am not keen

Thanks

0 Kudos

Zaheer this report is the sam eas the SUIM --> changes to role .the problem with the report is that there is nothing populated.

Juluis , How Do I find ' where used "of the AGR_Custom ?

0 Kudos

Morten,

My need is if a person has done any changes -authorization changes to a role - tcd addition , actvt change etc is there a table I can find that -> which mentions on which role what tcd was added and by whom ?

0 Kudos

Probably I am wrong, in that RSUSR100N will not read anything from the table directly.

But changes to the table in the CD* tables might be read by the report.

Try it. It is a new report to replace the old one (in SUIM).

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi

You can read the change doc with the FM CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ_WITHOUT_ED, but be warned - you will not get a simple and straight forward data structure back - you will need some additional coding in order to find the t-code, auth-object and values add.

Julius: Thanks for the tip about the new report RSUSR100N - it looks great !

Regards

Morten

0 Kudos

See the SAP notes on it as well and make sure you have 1170022 implemented.

Nice to see you back here as well!

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does report RSUSR100N turn up on a where-uesed-list for table AGR_CUSTOM?