cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of activity in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to delete an activity in a project. One Purchase requisition has been automatically created(from Production order) and assigned to this particular activity and is not yet released. I am not able to delete the PR in ME52n as the Deletion Flag button is greyed out. This PR is a commitment for this activity, that is Unless I delete this PR, I won't be able to delete this activity.

Can anyone suggest me the detailed steps to perform this?

or

Can I change the status of this particular activity to TECO? Will it delete the PR? Is it a good practice of deleting an activity?

Early response would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

(1) Goto ME52N and try to click on delete symbol

(2) If delete symbol is greyed out goto ME2J or ME5A and check whether there exist a PO for the corresponding line item

(3) If there exist PO try to delete the line by going into ME22N. After doing so then delete the PR line item

(4) By putting TECO status on the activity wont delete the PR. TECO status indicates that the activity is technically completed and no more work is pending on the particular activity.

Thanks

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Composite Note 152571

It contains lot of scenarios out of which any may be suitable to your problem..

Check the report RKANBU01 program if it helps..You have to run it using SE38

Also,some other programs are mentioned in the Note..Check them out if they help.

Best Regards,

M.Amarendra