Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some icons disappeared in SU01 like create, reset pass word, Delete etc..

former_member953603
Participant
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

can any one help regarding this, in su01 t-code some icons disappeared from normal screen. How can i set again. Responses will be encouraged.

Regards,

BBR.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be there are some transaction variants, check in user parameter and SHD0.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be there are some transaction variants, check in user parameter and SHD0.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

0 Kudos

Hi Zaheer,

Can u provide me step by step procedure how to get those disappeared icons, please because i am an ABAPer.

Regards,

BBR.

Edited by: BBR on Dec 6, 2008 6:29 PM

Edited by: BBR on Jan 7, 2009 2:41 PM

0 Kudos

I do not think the transaction variants can be used to make the buttons invicible in SU01, I think this is some custom development done in the standard program. Since, you are an ABAPer you can figure this out by debugging.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When SU01 loads the screen, it checks your authority to determine which function codes can be used (and corresponding buttons available) and checks whether it is being called in a CUA child system. It also checks the mode in which it is being called.

If either of these apply, then the screen is modified.

So possibly either you are not authorized or the whole system you are in is not authorized.

Either way, is sounds to me as if it is intentional that you should not be doing user administration.

Contact your security admin to ask for an explanation.

Cheers,

Julius

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello BBR,

another possibility is, that that client has been integrated in a central user administration model (as child system). Please check in SCUA or BD64 if your client is part of a CUA.

If you remove the system/client from the CUA landscape, the buttons in SU01 will be available again.

b.rgds,

Bernhard