cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RosettaNet - supported PIPs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anyone tell me where to find 'official' SAP information about which PIPs are currently supported by the RNIF adapter?

Thanks,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Andreas,

have a look at this document:

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000234952005E

section: <b>2.1 Software Component Matrix</b>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Michal.

This was what I was looking for!

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no problem

Regards,

michal

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

The Link provided by Michal was an old document. Please refer to the info provided by Claus Wallacher in the following thread:

For the latest documentation on RosettaNet and the supported PIPs, you can find them at SAP Service Market Place. Follow the path provided by Claus Wallcher in the above thread.

Also refer to the following weblog on "How to Support Industry Standards in XI" by James Guanzon.

/people/james.guanzon/blog/2006/02/22/how-to-support-industry-standards-in-xi-part-i-of-iii--interfaces

As claus mentioned, SAP has already most of the RosettaNet Interfaces(PIPs) Available via the SAP Business Package. If you are missing the ones you need just contact them via the SDN forum Industry Speak.

Regards,

Sam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the answer. Following Claus links I found the XI RosettaNet content, but unfortunately the link to the Master Guide for the Business Package didn't work for the RosettaNet ERP content (maybe the one I am interested in).

The link Michal provided still seems to be the current one for the RosettaNet Business Package Master Guide (Version 1.00, Dec 2004). At least this is still the document the XI content is referring to.

I will follow your advice and post a question in the Industry Speak forum for the PIPs I am looking for.

Regards,

Andreas

Answers (0)