Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service specifications screen for service activity becomes grey after PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like your views/comments on the following issue:

I am creating a service activity PS04 , it takes me to the service specification screen,then I am using the single item to create the painting services. The PR is generated for the activity. Till PO is not created for this service activity I am able to add other services as required functionality.

The issue is that once i create the PO for the service activity PR line item, the whole screen of the service specifications becomes grey i.e not editable . can you give me the inputs why that so?

In the ideal scenario & the requirement is that, it should grey out for the service lines of the PR for the lines where PO is created not the whole screen.

please provide the suggestions / solution to this issue.

Thanks in advance

Ramu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have replicated the issue in my system IDES ECC 6.0 and have found that the screen does not grey out and I amble to add more service materials as one would expect

for service the control key is PS05 - do check your control key if it has all the correct settings

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Nitin Patoliya thanks for your furhter inputs /suggestion. The issue is resolved. Actually there was a message control with message SE 721 was set to E causing the problem . If this is set to Warning then it works fine.

Thanks

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

Can u please tell me how did you solve this issue, because even i'm facing same issue

Best Regards,

Nitesh H Panchal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

whether you got the changeable mode in service specifications after creating PO.

with regards

M Umapathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Virendra for your effort in this replication in IDES. I checked the service activity & its settings which are correct and it is not the issue.

Do you have any idea of the configuration / user exit in case of PO is created it will not allow the change mode of the PR for service activty generated from projects.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ramu

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check weather this user exit is implemented in you case.

LMEXF001 Conditions in Purchasing Documents Without Invoice Receipt

MM06E007 Change document for requisitions upon conversion into PO

Involve your MM consultant to check the customisation realted to PR/ PR docuemnt types & sceen lay out at docuemnt level.

Regards

Nitin