Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preconfigured Smartforms in ECC6.0

rvinod1982
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to use preconfigured smartforms . I am using ECC6.0 . Can anyone tell me from where

I can download preconfigured smartforms for ECC6.0. Is it already present in SAP software DVD.

Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you search?

The SAP Best Practices Preconfigured Smart Forms are for ERP 2004 (ECC 5.0) are no longer available.

It is not planned to deliver the preconfigured SmartForms as separate SAP Best Practices solution for other releases.

If future releases, the preconfigured SmartForms will be delivered with the country-specific SAP Best Practices Baseline and Industry packages.

Please check http://service.sap.com/bestpractices for availability.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think these ADdd-Ons come along with the software DVD of SAP.

Installation of the Smart Form Add-On:

Use

To use Smart Forms, two main parts are needed: A form template, and its print program. For the Preconfigured Smart Forms from the Business Unit for Small and Midsize Business (BU SMB), there is one Add-On that you may need:

 Add-On BP-R3 PF 46C V2 (Preconfigured Smart Forms), contains all Print Programs and a set of generic Smart Forms (both under namespace /SMB40/) that you will need to run all of the BU SMB Preconfigured Smart Forms.

Regards,

Vishwa.

rvinod1982
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa Sri Hari,

I am on ECC6.0 . Can u please tell me on which DVD the Add-On BP-R3 PF 46C V2 (Preconfigured Smart Forms) will be available? Also the namespace /SMB40/ does not exist in our system.

Regards,

Vinod