cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign trade data missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am having a typical issue in accounting doc header the foreign trade (FTD)is missing.

In typicl upgrade scenario 4.6c FDT is available in Vf02 Header Level.I have checked material master data which is not the source of Foreign Trade data.

I have compared nodes of FDT in both 4.6C & 6.0ECC. they are same.No transport is mising.

Even VI29 & VI39 are also correct.

Do you have any idea of any change with FDT in Upgrade Scenario ?

Please help

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check the tables EIKP and EIPO.

You can find the EXNUM in table VBRK. For the EXNUM you should have an entry in EIKP and EIPO.

If these entries are missing the billing document is incomplete.

To correct the document, please try to go in VF02 and enter this invoice and then go to Header

Foreign trade data and simply come out of the screen by pressing green

arrow (no changes to be made) and then save the Invoice.

Then it should be possible to trasfer the document to FI.

Hope this information help.

regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

You are right i just checked the LIKP & LIPO table for EXNUM , those were not available.

The other option you suggested is not accepatable to client as initially i did same.

But to resolve can you suggest how can i automatically update the EXNUM in LIOP & LIKP??

Please suggest.

Thanks

Saurabh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh

Go to VTLA, select your order type and delivery type and click on blue lens on top left. There try to maintain as follows:-

Order requirements:::::::001

Combination requirmt::::051

Header Data:::::::::::::::::001

Similarly, go to VTFL, select your delivery type and billing type and click on blue lens on top left. There for the field "Determ.export data", maintain as per your requirement and for "Copying requirements", maintain routine 003.

Now retry your process and post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

Thanks for you input, have checked the node you mentioned but there Copy contrl same as you mentioned.

Surprising Part is in 4.6c system with same SPRO settings FTD is copied in delivery Header data.But in ECC still missing.

Are there any further settings?

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Have solved the issue ... it was related to the user exits.

Thanks for help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please give the full details of Userexit

Waiting for reply

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday ,

Please refer in IMG for S&D> Foreign Trade data>Control for SD& MM Doc> User Exits

You can find list of active user exits there . Then with help from ABAPer you can set them as per your requirememt