cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see the confirmed quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a sales order in that line item level i enterd 75 Quantity.

So schedule line level confirmed only 70 i want to know the status of remaining balance 5.

System has not confirmed ? So, where i can get the information of balance (5) quantity Please help.

Thanks in Advance

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny

It means stock is available only for 70 nos. and that is why when you create sale order, the quantity is confirmed. For the balance, assuming that you are testing a scenario, go to MB1C, input movement type 561, plant and storage location and maintain some stock there and save.

Now again go to sale order and do availability check so that for the balance quantity also, it will be confirmed in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- you have posted many questions and none of them are closed. Please try to close wherever possible. In case, you need any further assistance, please get back to us but dont keep any thread as open for a long time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshmi Pathi,

Stock is avialable but still i am not able to see the balance 5 quantity.Run batch is scheduled the 70 as confirmed quantity.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny

In that case, that 5 nos. would have been reserved which you can check in MMBE under the tabs "Qual. inspection", Reserved, Schedule for delivery.

Please note that whatever quantity you see in above tabs are inclusve of "Unrestricted".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunny

Go to V_V2 and give the material name and check . Some order might have been confirmed with that 5pcs or more than that

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

As per your sales order the qty is 70pcs and the available qty is only 70pcs so for the next 5pcs , system will give delivery date based on the no. of days you have maintained in MMR Inhouse production , RLT ,and Lead time in days in VOV8. and also the number of days you have maintained in the Shipping point

Say for example , today you have created the sales order i.e., on 05/12/2008 and the delivery date is 09/10/2008. So for the next 5pcs also the system will show the delivery date as 14/12/2008 considering the parameters which you maintain (Note : In the example the no. of days are 4 maintained in the shipping point )

Regards

Srinath