Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions and Paths

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have two questions:

1- If I know a transaction in the IMG (like VOV7, VOV8, etcu2026), how can I know its menu path?

2- If I used a T-Code to reach transaction in IMG I will be able to see it in System>Status, however if I used the path (SD>Basic Functions-->Pricing u2026etc) I will only see u201CSPROu201D in the transaction field. Anyone knows why this happen and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By entering search_sap_menu in the command field, you can search for and display the menu path for an SAP transaction. You can also search for text strings.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mostafa,

To know the menu-path

In SAP Easy Access:

T. Code: search_sap_menu

But, if you wanna know menu-path in IMG-Settings

T. Code: SPRO; click Tab: SAP Reference IMG

Now, on to next page, just below the Menu-Bar, you will find an Icon: Binocular.

Click on it. In Box: Search Term, write your text and System will lead you to relevant links. Click on links, to go to right place in IMG.

Also, refer to Birender's post in following thread:

[SPRO - Path|]

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope for all your queries following link will be useful

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm

regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution For Q1:

When you type in VOV8 -> go to -> System -> Status -> Double Click on transaction in the pop-up -> At the bottom of screen you will see "VIEWNAME" & "Value" -> copy value -> go to SM30 > paste the value in Table/View -> select 'Customizing' -> pop up will come -> select 'w/o specifying project' -> this will create one more pop-up {if the value is used in multiple screens} -> then select the relevant area -> this will go into the menu path.

Reason fo Q2:

Because of non-maintenance of relevant view along with value in SM30, lot of t-codes show as SPRO.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi,

Thank you for your help. I tried it and it worked with some T-Codes but it didn't work with others (like XK15, V/38)

Regarding the second question, there is no way to overcome this, any work around??

Thanks