cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIME-UPLOAD on ITS 6.10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are running an ITS 6.10 patch level 37. The ITS is connected to a Netweaver 2004 system (ECC 5.0) with the latest patches.

We use the mime-upload makro in HR to update employee photos in the SAP system. Before our release change to ERP 2004 in 4.6c we had no problems but now we cannot upload the pics. The systems tells us that the file is corrupt whenn we look at it in the archiv link.

We use the following code:

* get MIME Info from ITS to check which object is the photo
*  (if more than one is available -> may not used at the first time
*   but later if more object are on)
  mime-info mime_info.
* read right object in respect of mime_info
  READ TABLE mime_info WITH KEY contname = 'newpic'.
  IF sy-subrc EQ 0.
    IF sy-tabix NE 0.
      IF mime_info-conttype NE 'image/pjpeg'.
        uplerr_wrongtype = 'X'.
        REFRESH archivobject. CLEAR archivobject.
      ELSE.
        h_index = sy-tabix.
        mime-upload h_index archivobject mime_info-contlength.
      ENDIF.
    ENDIF.
  ENDIF.

We have no problems with return codes etc., it seems that the stream of data is not correct.

We have also prepared the systen according to note 608489 which was the only one I found concerning this topic.

Does anyone know the reason or can help us with information or a solution?

Thanks in advance and regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

ITS 6.10 is no longer supported since December 2004.

You will need to upgrade to ITS 6.20. The latest patch level available is patch level 20. You can find it from http://service.sap.com/patches -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Frontend Components.

Regards,

Thibault

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thibault,

unfortunalty we cannot upgrade the ITS within the near future but nevertheless we need the function.

I hoped that someone here in the forum had perhaps similar problems or has a solution.

If the problem is that the communication between ITS 6.10 and ERP 2004 (NetWeaver 04) is not longer working I would need to arrange the upgrade somehow.

Thanks

Michael