cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

packaging issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I have configured packing material & after creating order and when creating delivery the system is issuing a warning message that "No packaging rule exists for material XYZ unloading point 8000 Shipp.Pt (8000)

Message no. JVSD163

Further in the warning message the information is popped as:

In the 1 loop, no packing proposal data could be determined

Message no. HUGENERAL107

can someone throw what exactly the setting needs to be done.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Packing Transaction Profile is the standard hardcoded procedure in SAP, where for every stage we have an Transaction Profile Eg.for Inbound Delivery,Outbound Delivery,Returns Delivery and so on.

As per our required determination at what levels ,we need to assign the procedure accordingly.

Hope this will help u.

Regards

Sujith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujith,

I would like to know exactly from where the packing transaction profile is triggered into the delivery document.

Regards

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose the automatic packing flag is set for the delivery type in customizing (transaction 0vlk, field V_TVLK-AVERP), but the automatic packing is not customized (properly). You should deactivate the automatic packing for the relevant delivery type or maintain packing instructions in customizing (transactions pop1 and pof1) or you can also use BADI_HU_AUTOPACK for this.

Regards,

Ely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked automatic packing in the delivery type & I have maintained POP1 & POF1 & when I want to create automatic packing, Iam unable to do. Even when Iam manually selecting the automatic packing option in the delivery by chosing the Edit tab Iam getting the same message.

Regards

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone explain where the packing transaction profile is assigned to? We are giving the Packing Instruction Determination Procedure to the packing transaction profile, but where is this packing transaction profile assigned to?

Can anyone explain me the process of how the packing instructions are picked for the particular delivery type.

Thanks in advance

Aravind