cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type not triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained a condition record for the output type in my billing document. It should be triggered automatically.What are settings that I should check?

NOTE:- I am using an already existing o/p type and o/p procedure.Only the differentiation factor this time is that the sales organization is different than the previous one.So, have maintained only the condition record for the new sales organization.

After maintaining the condition record, the o/p type should get trigger automatically in my billing document which doesn't happen.Kindly throw some light on it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain Print Parameters for sales org in VP01.Hopefully u have maintained appropriate setting in NACE

Dispatch time:send imm.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod.

Thank you.

The necessary settings in NACE were already present.

What was missing was the VP01 setting.And now its fixed.

I am not quiet sure as to what exact is the functionality of Print Parameters which I have defined in the Output type configuration along with VP01 transaction.If I keep it blank then what will happen?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christino,

Check with Condition record in T. Code: VV31/ 32.

Key-in your Sales Org and Billing Type

Maintain row-entry as:

Bill Type-----Function

Medium--

Date/time

once maintained, click tab: Communicaion

within this, Maintain Output device and check box: Print immediately (if, medium is 1).

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Christino,

>

> Check with Condition record in T. Code: VV31/ 32.

>

> Key-in your Sales Org and Billing Type

>

> Maintain row-entry as:

>

> Bill Type-----Function

Medium--

Date/time

>

> once maintained, click tab: Communicaion

>

> within this, Maintain Output device and check box: Print immediately (if, medium is 1).

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Amit

Hi Christino,

Along with Amit's points pls check that in further data whether option 4(Saving the applaication) is maintained or not.

Regards,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check in

V/40 - For Processing routine and partner function.

(ii) V/25 - Output determination in which Billing type to output type.

(iii) VV31- Output condition record in which you have to define the output type to billing type automatically.

Pl try and respond.

Regards,

R.Janakiraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Just go to header output where all the determined output types are there press f4, see whether the desire output type is there or not if it is showing in the list they check the condition record again.

If it is not showing in the list then check the configuration again.

regards

susrikant