cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prob in SLD !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenerio is FTP to XI to SQL server.As per available docs in SDN, I hav to make technical system and business system of 3rd party type!.I made 1 but no new SCV. I cannot see the Business System in ID ispite of repeated refresh in sxi_cache and cache_refresh in Java stack.

I must tell I have kept the following parameters blank.

Related Integration Server:

Group:

Role: application system.

Pls suggest.

I have a FTP server and a SQL server. Do I need to make to seperate Business Systems for the same!

Also

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SLD, Related Integration Server - Use the XI Business system name.

Then in ID - Menu Environment -> Clear SLD data cache.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

In this scenario there is two application are involved, one is that File /Ftp system and another SQL Database system.

So each application system we have to create the one Technical system, and create the one business system.

so totally one Technical system for File and another Techinical system for SQL. and One business system for File and another business system for SQL.

Pls check it..

Regard's

Sateesh N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you, i donno, all of a sudden , now i can see it. May be cache refreshing was taking time!!!

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After Creating BS you have to import in Integration Directory. Right Click on Configuration Scenario->Assign->Run Vizard.

Now Refresh SLD cache, BS would be appear in Object List. Now u can assign BS to your Configuration Scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dharamveer, I have done that, I hav refreshed cacje in abap as well as java, and tried to import in Integration Directory. Right Click on Configuration Scenario->Assign->Run Vizard.

Well I cant see it in teh wizard,,, !

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u need to make a business system one for the ftp server and another for SQL server. business service is also a better option as suggested prior

Edited by: ROBIN C on Dec 5, 2008 3:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

If your services are Third Party, I would recommend you to use Business services instead of Business

system. It is easier create and use them.

Carlos