Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powered by NetWeaver - JAVA-EE-ADV - Info request about licenses

roberto_mazzola
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to certificate my (company) software under the Powered by NetWeaver - JAVA-EE-ADV program (NetWeaver CE 7.1).

I have a big problem now: licenses.

In order to be certificated, I need a license for NetWeaver CE 7.1 (at least a developer licenses), but how to buy it?

I checked the SDN site: wonderful!! There is a NetWeaver Development Subscription ( u20AC 1071.00) .

But my company cannot buy it: the NetWeaver Development Subscription is individual only; a company cannot buy it!

So I cannot use it for the certification purpose: ICC will verify that the company has a valid NetWeaver License.

How my company can buy a development license for NetWeaver product (or any other license valid for the certification)? And how it costs (about)?

My company has offices in Switzerland, Germany, USA, Israel and Italy.

In Italy we have the main technology laboratory.

I prefer to know about the cost of the license before contact directly a SAP Sales representative.

I try to send an email to ICC, but no reply (after 2 weeks).

Thanks

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Markus_Pfeffer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Roberto,

Please feel free to send me your contact details under markus.pfeffer[at]sap.com.

I will send you then immediately a offer for the desired development license with all the information you're looking for.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Markus