cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with JMS Correlation i Async/Sync bridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my scenario:

I’m receiving a request message from the JMS-adapter and forward this via a async/sync bridge to CRM. I’m using a synchronous proxy in CRM. I want to send the response from this proxy back to MQ via the JMS adapter and put my original JMS Message ID in the JMS Correlation ID in the response message.

I’ve read about how to configure this in the pdf-document “How to Correlate JMS messages”.

I did as suggested and that is as follows.

1. In my receiver channel I set the Correlation Setting “Set XI Conversation ID To”=JMSMessageID.

2. In my integration process (“async/sync-bridge”) I set the Conversation ID in my async send step to the Conversation ID of my request message.

3. In my sender channel I set the Correlation Setting “Set JMSCorrelationID To”=XI Conversation ID.

When I test my scenario I get the following error:

“New JMS message cannot be correlated with the XI message although it is configured. Unable to set because correlation value is null. Correlation rule: XI_CONVERSATIONID, correlated property: JMSCorrelationID”

I thought that my Conversation ID should carry the value of my initial JMS Message ID. I know that this is not null.

Can somebody please help me?

Kind regards.

/Helé

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try set XI Conversation ID to JMSCorrelationID in your step 1 rather than JMSMessageID, and make sure that you explicit set the JMSCorrelationID in your sender JMS program. Why do you want to use JMSMessageID anyway since it is provider specific and you cannot set it yourself?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wallace,

I tried to set the Conversation ID to the Correlation ID instead but I still get the same error.

The sending application needs to correlate the request message with the corresponding response and since we are using MQ this is the way to do it.

regards.

/Helé