Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management of Delivery Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

We all Know in the credit management of the Order :OVAK

*We can define what type of credit check we are doing either automatic or simple. *

But in the Delivery Document : Where do we define the type of credit check in Customizing:

T-code: OVAD

We only define the Delivery Credit Group and PGI Cre GRP.

However I can Understand that in OVA8 we have the credit group to determine the Credit mangement controls:

But *We can define what type of credit check we are doing either automatic or simple. *

please explain,

A S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understading is simple credit check is performed in delivery documents and the reason why I am saying this is b'coz of below statement:

> When you define automatic credit checks, you can also freely define requirements which cause a document or the forwarding of the material requirements to MRP to be blocked

Now, requirements are tranferred to MRP in sales order stage not at delivery stage as far as I know.. which means simple credit check is performed at delivery level as there are no additional things which can be performed during simple credit check compaired to automatic credit check {which occurs normally in sales order stage}

Other elite members may elaborate more on this if somewhere my understading is wrong..

Hrishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

All setting as you have mentioned is OVAK, OVAD,OVA8 required. If you want to have Automatic Credit control, assignment in OVAK is Credit check "D" is mandatory irrespective to Delivery / billing block due to credit control. Else Null,A,B,C it will be Simple credit check them credit check in FD32 for the customer is required.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

R.Janakiraman