cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local DC correct export - import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!!

I am trying to export some local DCs from my NWDS and then import them back to another NWDS. I export them as zip files & then unzip and import existing project . But when i try to deploy the applications i get lots of errors. Is there any standard procedure i could follow to do this successfully??

I really need to do this..

Please advise..

Thank u in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this happens bcoz some times the DC metadata of our DC will be missing

can u be more specific about the kind of errors u r getting?

Regards,

Satya.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, and another difference between the two machines i followed the procedure is that the second one uses only winrar instead of winzip.

PLease help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is exactly the pdf i followed. But when i refresh the Local Development tree from my dev. Config perspective, the DC dows not appear at all...

Any ideas??

Please help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed the procedure from a pdf, using development configurations perpesctive. I works fine on one machine,but not on another. The difference between these two is that the first one has the same domain and user with my own pc, while the second one does not.

Do paths have to be exactly the same?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

i will suggest you to use NWDI where u can create projects ...because sometimes it happens that the component u r using is in track and not in your local system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See the thread below.....it might be helpful.....