cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Output Type in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am from ABAP background.I have an issue when I am trying to see the output for Z*** output type it is giving me a message "Output can not be displayed". I checked the Credit Memo by VF03

Goto->Header->Output, our output type is showing a Red signal means error.The same Credit Memo is working fine on other client of that server.Can anyone help me what is the cause of this error,what setting is missing on this client and how it can be resolved ?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravesh,

After looking at your requirement I come to know that the output is errorly processed.

Is this output determined automatically or you manually entered the output.Click on that red signalled output and see the analysis to check the error.I think the error is in maintaining the communication method.

Regards,

Mohan.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action over 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravesh

You can go to VF02 Header> Output> Check / Selecct Output Type & save the changes & try Issue Output .

If say you dont have Output type for selection configure it by

S&D > Basic Function> Output Control> Output Determination> O/p det for billing doc.

You may checck the determination procedure for quick fix.

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether this output is properly imported.

Then check in nace whether proper assignments are made.

If output automatically getting determined, check whether the cond record properly maintained.

Basically there seems problem in programming for this output. Check dependencies in program.

Rgs,

AK