cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Bond problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have got problem while creating excise invoice in export sale,problem is stock will first moved to port at this time profoma and excise invoice will be created ,but when i am creating excise invoice in the utilization tab its activating Deemed becasue both the regions are same i mean to to say shipping region for supplying point and receving plant.

So here in excise invoice in utilization tan if we can get sold to of port to customer and ship to of export customer then problem will be solved ,but how can this be done.For this we have to manually add ship to in Proforma invoice ,but in standard we can't do this.

So ALL SD experts please tell me how can this will be done,i got to know that this will be done through some userexists if anyone know please let me know so i know go head.

Will be waiting for reply,and points will be given.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My suggestion would be define the Port as delivering plant. So you should move the stock from manufacturing plant to port via MB1B with movement type 351.

So the receiving plant (port) will have to do MIGO, PGI and invoice. So there will always be one sale order, delivery and billing from one plant only.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi