Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log version status message in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing RFC - XI - RFC scenario.

Amount of message flow is very high between the sender and receiver systems via XI .

I am getting Log version status in SXMB_MONI for the synchronous calls.

How to correct the error ?

Thnz

Faheem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Log version is not the error message, That will turn into checkers flag or Red flad depending upon the final status of the message, That is not the error it is just because of huge number of transactions happening in XI simultaneously.

Thanks!

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did the synchronous rfc received the response?

I faced similar problem but the error was that my sender RFC was getting timed out before receiving a response message from XI.

I tried this and it worked fine for me.

Try specifying a large timeout in sm59 (RFC destination) on ECC server

Go to

Technical Settings Tab  CPI-C timeout specify 60 seconds.

Go to

Special Options Tab  Keep Alive Timeout select radio button for 300 seconds instead of Default Gateway Value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We increased the time for timeouts more than 10 minutes . But still we are getting the same status.

Any other options please ?

Thnz

Faheem

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This usually occurs when XI keeps on waiting for response from the receiver system but it is not received. This message can't be resent from XI. In my opinion, you will have to resend the message from sender.

Regards,

Prateek

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you still able to see old messages, with log version? Ideally these should convert into Checkers or Red flag depending upon the success/Failure.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still have the same status in moni please

Thnz

Faheem

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

If this is the case then please check for all the steps(all messages in moni for that particular scenario like request response,BPM steps if any) . What is the status for that particular signal. If that is executed with success or error than no need to worry about these log version messages.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running an criticial payroll processing via XI. We can't resend or reprocess a single message that has log version.

Many thnz for the responses.

If any other suggestions, Please welcome .

Thnz

Faheem