cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO relevent Allocation table & Collective PO Qty adjustment after Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario in which, after GR , the stock goes to the Quality Inspection stock.

There are two cases where i am facing the error

1.PO relevent allocation table

I have made the PO allocation table relevent.

Created allocation table via WA01 taking the ref of Purchase order followed by STO creation in WA08.

After i do a GR , since the stocks are going to Qulaity , deliveries are not getting generated. I am not being able to do the adjustment also.

Even after moving the quality stocks to unrestricted , the adjustment is not happening and deliveries are not getting generated.

2. Collective PO

Here after GR the deliveries are getting generated without any adjustment. However , if there is some rejection in quality the quantites are nt getting adjusted.

The doubt is why the system behaves differently with same Dist profile.and how to adjust these deliveries.

Kindly clarify , if anybody has faced this situation earlier.

Thanks

Jajati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member590103
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Jajati,

sorry but without a look into the system it is hard to say why the system behaves as described. Therefore I would recommend to open an OSS-Note with further details.

Best regards

Stefan Behrendt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I Have raised an OSS note and feedback is this is not possible in standard SAP. And a development request has to be raised for this.

Anyway Thanks for the response.

Jajati