cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

From ME23N when we see the print preview it is displaying thelong text. So now i want to check the

data how it is coming by debugging, but my problem is when i put the dynamic break-point in the main

program of smartform, it is not stopping at that point. iam not able to put static break-point, because

iam testing it in quality.

So Can any one tell me how i can stop the cursor in my smartform when we are calling it from ME23N tcode.

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto se37

and paste your smartform function module name and press display button.

then from menu GOTO->MAIN PROGRAM

double click on user define include

there you will find the custom code, you can put soft break point.

Murali Papana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

whenever u are putting any dyanamic break point ..

then in debugger go to the GOTO tab at top and den to control debugging and den to break points ..

it will stop at all break points .

hope it will resolve ur issue

regards,

prashanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prashanti,

In control debugging breakoints tab is in disable mode, then how can i select that, can you please suggest me.

Thanks in advance,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Murali's approach, by copying the smartform function module goto SE37 and search for any code u have given in MAIN program and keep break point there.

when u execute the smartform the compiler stops at the break point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u click on preview just before tht hit a /h

now use breakpoint at menu and insert a breakpoint by giving ur program name and certain parameter like some statement or call function or line number.

then break points will be set. click save and the f8 to continue which will take u to the brkpoints

Former Member
0 Kudos

U cant put a dynamic break point in a smartform, the only way is hard coding a static break point.