SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP POS (Point of Sale) on Windows Vista

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I am working on SAP Triversity ( Version 9.5.10). But this version is not being supported by Windows Vista OS. I want to know that which version of SAP POS (Point of Sale) is supported by Windows Vista ?

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Currently I am working on SAP Triversity ( Version 9.5.10). This version works very well with Windows XP and Windows Server but this version is not being supported by Windows Vista. As Microsoft has stopped delivery of Windows XP, we have to move to Windows Vista. I want to know that which version of SAP Triversity or SAP POS (Point of Sale) is supported by Windows Vista ? Please reply if u have any idea.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Currently I am working on SAP Triversity ( Version 9.5.10). This version works very well with Windows XP and Windows Server but this version is not being supported by Windows Vista. As Microsoft has stopped delivery of Windows XP, we have to move to Windows Vista. I want to know that which version of SAP Triversity or SAP POS (Point of Sale) is supported by Windows Vista ? Please reply if u have any idea.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

SAP has certain certification process related to Operating systems, databases and any other third party softwares. Currently Vista is not certified so POS cannot be installed on this OS.

Hope this helps

Suhail Shaik

0 Kudos

Thanks Suhail.