cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LE quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is meant by LE qty in Material Master - > Ware house Management 2 Tab.

Why is it necessary.

What is the use of Loading equipment quantity 1 , Loading equipment quantity 2, Loading equipment quantity 3.

If the concept is not neccesary I think we can avoid it. suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Depending on your put away strategy the system will assume one pallet per bin

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is so that if you have standard pallet quantities from your suppliers or from production i.e. 100 pieces on a Euro Pallet you can define a Storage unit Type which could be EUP for euro pallet and if your base unit of measure was PC for pieces you would enter the following

100 PC EUP

This would mean that if you did a Goods receipt for 1500 pieces then when you come to create the TO for put away the system would work out that you have 15 Pallets X 100 pieces on each. The system would assume that there is always only one part pallet so that if you received 1550 it would be 15 X 100 and 1 X 50. This is very useful for putaway and also if you are using Storage unit management it knows how many to put in each storage unit.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To be more specific... LE quantity will indicate how much quantity you are allowed to put on a single pallet. e.g. If LE quantity is 5 Box then it means you are allowed to put 5 Boxes per pallet.

Also you can define no of pallets per bin, so that you may utilise full capacity of bins.

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where you will define no. of pallets per bin.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the palletization data & capacity of bin for that material. This will influence when you create TO.

If you have SUM system will create SU as per the qty maintained here.

Hope it is clear to you.

Regards,

Prashant