cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using info records for the Automatic Purcase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently using a contract number linked to a vendor and internal part number to have a part go out as an automatic purchase orders. All parts are batched and then at noon every day a purchase order is automatically generated to the associated supplier. This leads me to my question. Is there a way to use an info record to set up a part to go out on an automatic purchase order?

I am new to SAP so please respond in a way that a new user can understand.

I thank you for your time.

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You need to consider following points for Automatic PO Generation -

1. Select Automatic PO indicator in Material Master under "Purchasing" view under "Purchasing Values"

T Code - MM02 for change in Material Master

2. Select Automatic PO indicator in Vendor Master under "Purchasing Data" under "Control Data"

T Code - XK02 for change in Vendor Master

3. If you have only single Vendor and ordering on same vendor regularly, select Regular Vendor indicator in Info Record under General Data.

T Code - ME12 for change in Info Record.

In case you face any issue during Automatic PO creation, do post details of issue.

Hope above information will be helpful to you.

Regards,

Satish Kolhe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Of course you can, besides activate the indicator of "Automatic PO" in material master data, you need to maintain purchasing info record and source list, then system will generate the purchase order automatically.

Regards

Tao