cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add printers to MiniSap, need administrator rights

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to add my printers to minisap, only able to login using sap*, need admin rights to access change mode, how do I obtain that. Also,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Either user DDIC or BCUSER is not locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

license was successful, still cannot log on as DDIC or BCUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you still getting the same message

logon not possible (error in license check).

if not then may be your user id has been locked due to wrong password. If it is try to unlock them.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

I followed link and requested license, received it and installed it successfully. However, again I can only log in as sap* not DDIC or BCUSER.

This now takes me back to my original problem of having Admin rights to add printers

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You cannot change anything from user sap*.

What is the status of license into SLICENSE. is it successful or not . If it sucessful then you can login with BCUSER. If you want to change anything you have to login either with BCUSER or DDIC

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I obtain a new license?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hariyono,

Thanks for your reply, I am pretty new to SAP.

I am not able to login to minisap with either DDIC or BCUSER with 000 client, get message at bottom of screen "logon not possible (error in license check). I am only able to login as SAP*.

How do I create other login and give full permission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your License has been expired. So it will not work, either install the new license or install the minisap from scratch.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe you can try to create the other login and give a full permission then login again as a new login you create and then create the printer.