cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Trusted/Trusting RFC destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing problem in Trusted/Trusting RFC destination.

I have created trusted RFC destination between two systems. RFC destination connection working fine between two systems, (Test Connection, Test Authorizations, Remote Logon everything working fine)

Now the problem is when I check in Trusting System (TCODE SMT2 or SM59Menu RFC  Trusting System) its showing "No authorization to log on as a trusted system (Trusted RC = 0)."

But no problem with authorization, I have created/assinged all authorization.

Kindly help to fix this issue.

Vinay................

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in transaction SMT2 trusted relationships are tested by sending an RFC to each trusting system. For the RFC logon in each trusting system the user, language and client of the current user session in the trusted system is used.

For example, if you are logged on with user USRA and client 100 and language EN in the trusted system and you execute transaction SMT2 there, then the RFC logon in each trusting system is attempted with user USRA and client 100 and language EN. If now user USRA does not exist in client 100 in a certain trusting system, then you will receive the error message, "No authorization to log on as a trusted system (Trusted RC = 0)." for this trusting system.

Michael

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

Please find the trusting system concept . Hope it helps.

The source system will be the Trusted system and the destination will be the Trusting system.

For example, from PRD to DEV you are creating a Trusted RFC connection, which doesn't require a user name and password,

the PRD will become Trusted system and DEV will become Trusting system.

Delete the existing RFC connection.

Perform the following steps to recreate the Trusted RFC connection between the system.

On the Trusting System

1. Create the Trusted RFC connection in sm59

a. RFC destination = <trustedSID>TRUSTED

b. Connection Type = 3

c. Description = SID Trusted System

d. Click save

e. Target host= <hostname of trusted system)

f. Enter System #

g. Click save

2. Create the Trusted System

a. smt1

b. Click create

c. Enter the name of the rfc connection created in step 1

d. Enter the client, userid, and password information

On the Trusted system

1. Create an RFC connection (sm59 ?create)

2. RFC Destination = <trustingSID>CLNT<trustingclient#> ex. CKDCLNT500

3. Connection type = 3

4. Description = <trustingSID> Client <trustingclient#>

5. Save

6. Enter Target Host and System Number information

7. Click Logon Security Tab

8. Trusted system= yes

9. Enter language and client information

10. Check the current user option

11. Save

Regards,

Amber S

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Vinay,

You have not updated any of the questions you have opened so far, please read the "Rules of Engagement" and make sure you give feedback and or close the questions if they have been answered.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your reply.

Trusted RFC connection working fine between two systems that is not an issue

My problem is in Trusting system (SMT2). In Trusting System (SMT2) showing "No authorization to log on as a trusted system (Trusted RC = 0)."

I have recreated several times but no luck.

FYI: This error not showing in 000 client, this error showing only in default client.

Note : I have provided all authorization (S_RFCACL, SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW)

Please provide your inputs.

Vinay..............

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happens when the trusted RFC is not created properly. If trusted RFC is created properly, the entry for each system should come in the table "RFCTRUST" in the source and destination system.

Please check if the entry for both the system are there in table RFCTRUST in source and destination system.

If not, delete the current trusted RFC, make sure you have the trusted RFC authorization S_RFCACL in source and destination before creating the RFC, then recreate it again. The entry for both the systems will come in the table if created properly.

Hope this helps you..

cheers,

Jazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is this problem now solved, if it is so what was the solution?

Kind regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vinay,

have you try to change the trusted login connection using the superuser in the target machine? if the superuser is working then try to delete the connection and create again.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos